Welcome to the world of SSI!
Always wanted to learn to scuba dive? Want to see what’s beneath the waves and experience unparalleled adventure. This, my new diving buddy, is the beginning. Let SSI introduce you to the world of diving and become a certified diver. Dive in the ocean, in water up to 18m deep and see what the millions of people who have learned to scuba dive are talking about.
- Pool session
- 4 x Open water dives
- Traditional lunch
- Equipment rental
- All local taxes and fees
What do I need
- Be in reasonably good health
- Basic swimming skills
- Complete a simple Medical Statement
- No previous diving experience necessary
What will I learn
- Basic diving knowledge to keep you safe underwater
- Simple scuba skills in a swimming pool
- How to dive in the ocean to use the skills you learned and explore
What’s the schedule
- 1st Day – Knowledge development and basic skills
- 2nd Day – 2 dives in the Ocean and complete learning
- 3rd Day – Remaining 2 dives in the ocean
Not enough time for the complete course
Take a look at the SSI Basic Diver Course, which takes half the time and gives you the experience of diving down to 12m accompanied by a dive professional.
What can I do next
Once you have completed the SSI Open Water course, your next step is the SSI Advanced Adventurer Course. This Course takes you to the next level of experience and enjoyment.
Use the link below to set up your free SSI account and start your underwater adventure today!