Take your diving further
After completing your Open Water course you can start increasing your diving knowledge. This could be focusing on a specific area like drift or deep diving or honing your dive skills in general. If you already know what type of specialty diving interests you photography, drift diving, deep diving etc, then send us an email and we can arrange it for you.
Specialty diver courses teach you the right way to have new dive adventures. Plus, you don’t have to learn on your own. Who wants to night dive for the first time without an Instructor by your side? Every specialty you complete contributes towards the SSI Advanced Diver rating.
- Official manual
- All qualifying open water dives
- Snacks and refreshments
- Equipment rental
- All local taxes and fees
- Transfer to and from the launch site
What do I need
- Be reasonably fit
- Open Water certification or equivalent
- Complete a simple Medical Statement
- An inquisitive mind
What will I learn
- A deep understanding of diving in specific conditions
- Multiple skills and techniques for different real world situations
- How to plan and organize specific dives yourself
What’s the schedule
- Depending on the speciality you choose, there may be 1 or 2 days diving with up to 4 open water dives scheduled for your convenience.
What can I do next
Once you have completed 4 Specialties and and have 24 dives, you will be recognised as an SSI Advanced Diver, (good job)!
Thought about going professional and becoming a Dive Guide, contact us for more details.