Take your diving further
Become an SSI Advanced Adventurer and choose from a long list of scuba specialty dives to try. Whether you choose underwater photography, coral identification, drift diving, your experience will continue to grow. All of these dive will contribute to your certification and are done under the expert guidance of your SSI Instructor. The best bit? No formal classroom session, just lots of diving! You can start learning online today so what are you waiting for?
- 5 x Adventure dives
- Snacks and refreshments
- Equipment rental
- All local taxes and fees
- Transfer to and from the launch site
What do I need
- Be reasonably fit
- SSI Open Water Diver certification or equivalent
- Complete a simple Medical Statement
- A desire to get better!
What will I learn
- A deeper understanding of diving to keep you safe underwater
- Multiple skills and techniques for different real world situations
- How to dive deeper and safer while you explore
What’s the schedule
- Day 1 – 2 dives in the ocean practicing new techniques
- Day 2 – 3 dives in the ocean building on previous skills
Not enough time for the complete course
Not all of these dives must be done at the same time. Do a couple of qualifying dives now and do the rest when you have time!
What can I do next
Once you are an SSI Advanced Adventurer, your next step is the SSI Stress & Rescue Course. By the end of this course, you’ll be ready to assist someone in an emergency and you’ll also have the skills and awareness to prevent problems from happening in the first place.