Take your diving further
The SSI Open Water Course qualifies you to dive to 18 meters. If you want to confidently plan and dive down to 40 meters, then the SSI Deep Speciality Course is for you. As a diving specialty, this course also contributes towards the SSI Advance Diver Certification.
In this course, you will learn to how to plan and safely complete your deep diving adventures. Whether using air or nitrox, we calculate the amount of gas you use personally during the dive to give you confidence for dive planning in the future.
- Official manual
- All qualifying open water dives
- Snacks and refreshments
- Equipment rental
- All local taxes and fees
- Transfer to and from the launch site
What do I need
- Be reasonably fit
- Open Water certification or equivalent
- Complete a simple Medical Statement
- An inquisitive mind
What will I learn
- A deeper understanding of diving factors affecting you below 18 meters
- Multiple skills and techniques for different real world situations
- How to plan and organize specific dives yourself
What’s the schedule
- 4 Open Water dives carried out over 2 days to a maximum depth of 40 meters
What can I do next
Once you have completed 5 different Specialties you will be recognised as an SSI Advanced Diver.