Get your certification here!
Ever wanted to learn scuba diving? Want to experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves? This, my new diving buddy, is the beginning. Get your scuba diving certification with the Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognised scuba course. Dive safely and confidently in water up to 18m deep and see what the millions of people who have learned to scuba dive are talking about.
- Pool session
- 4 x Open water dives
- Traditional lunch
- Equipment rental
- All local taxes and fees
What do I need
- Be in reasonably good health
- Basic swimming skills
- Complete a simple Medical Statement
- No previous diving experience necessary
What will I learn
- Basic diving knowledge to keep you safe underwater
- Simple scuba skills in a swimming pool
- How to dive in the ocean to use the skills you learned and explore
What’s the schedule
- 1st Day – Knowledge development and basic skills
- 2nd Day – 2 dives in the Ocean and complete learning
- 3rd Day – Remaining 2 dives in the ocean
Not enough time for the complete course
Take a look at the Scuba Diver course, which takes half the time and gives you a certification to dive down to 12m accompanied by a dive professional.
What can I do next
Once you have completed the Open Water course, your next step is the Advanced Open Water Course. This gives you the skills and confidence to go deeper and build on your experience.