Become a qualified First Responder
Emergency First Response (EFR) training focuses on building confidence in rescuers. It’s aim is to increasing your willingness to respond when faced with a medical emergency. This course will teach you the simple to follow steps for emergency care. You will then practice applying those skills in a nonstressful learning environment. All courses are supported by self-study manuals, videos and quick reference cards to enhance learning and allow you start learning right away.
EFR courses meet the CPR and first aid training requirements for the Rescue Diver and Stress & Rescue courses and all professional-level ratings.
- Snacks and refreshments
- All local taxes and fees
What do I need
- The are no prerequisites for this course.
- The EFR course is non water based training course and provides the medical component to support and complete the
- Rescue Diver certification
What will I learn
- Primary Care – CPR
- Secondary Care – First Aid
What’s the schedule
- Morning – Watch the video and knowledge development
- Afternoon – Practical application
What can I do next
If you enjoyed the EFR Course, why not become an Emergency First Response instructor? No diving certification is necessary and the course is non water based. Contact us for more details.