Become a qualified First Responder
Emergency First Response (EFR) training focuses on building confidence in rescuers. It’s aim is to increasing your willingness to respond when faced with a medical emergency. This course will teach you the simple to follow steps for emergency care. You will then practice applying those skills in a nonstressful learning environment. All courses are supported by self-study manuals, videos and quick reference cards to enhance learning and allow you start learning right away.
- Traditional lunch
- All local taxes and fees
What do I need
- The are no prerequisites for this course.
- The EFR course is non water based training course and provides the medical component to support and complete the
- Rescue Diver certification
What will I learn
- Primary Care – CPR
- Secondary Care – First Aid
What’s the schedule
- Morning – Watch the video and knowledge development
- Afternoon – Practical application