Improve your adventure
In the Advanced Open Water Diver course, there’s a long list of scuba training dives you can try. Underwater photography, Fish identification, drift diving, sidemount diving, search and recovery, plus about 12 more. All of these dive will contribute to your certification and are done under the expert guidance of your Instructor. The best bit? No formal classroom session, just lots of diving! You can start learning online with PADI eLearning® and even get credit for your dives toward other Specialty Diver courses.
- 5 x Adventure dives
- Snacks and refreshments
- Equipment rental
- All local taxes and fees
- Transfer to and from the launch site
What do I need
- Be reasonably fit
- Open Water certification or equivalent
- Complete a simple Medical Statement
- A desire to get better!
What will I learn
- A deeper understanding of diving to keep you safe underwater
- Multiple skills and techniques for different real world situations
- How to dive deeper and safer while you explore
What’s the schedule
- Day 1 – 2 dives in the ocean practicing new techniques
- Day 2 – 3 dives in the ocean building on previous skills
Not enough time for the complete course
Take a look at the Adventure Diver course, which requires only 3 of the Adventure dives to be completed and can be done in a single day.
What can I do next
Once you have completed the Advanced Open Water course, your next step is the Rescue course. By the end of this course, you’ll be ready to rescue someone in an emergency and you’ll also have the skills and awareness to prevent problems from happening in the first place.